cookieChoices = {}
Image Map

Monday 6 January 2014

I'VE NOT SHOPPED THIS MUCH SINCE LAST YEAR!

Guys.
Geddit, GEDDIT?? :D 
If you do then...

"Haha, yes, I did it. Puns away. You're welcomed."

But if not...

"Okay, forget it. Just continue reading"


Before I go on,
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
May 2014 be full of happiness and awesomeness for all of you :D

First post of the year and it's a shopping haul post.
I hope this don't mean anything for the rest of my year.

~~

Last Friday, I met up with one of our (El's and my) mutual friend from high school and we went shopping!!

ALWAYS SAY YES TO RETAIL THERAPY PEOPLE.

(I felt bad only doing shopping just because I know she's not a shopping person. 
Even El (who's in HK now, stay tuned for her post!) asked if our friend was bored just shopping with me. :( )


A rare photo of Hannah and I.
Taken that night at The Long Bar @ Raffles Hotel. The place was very retro.


It was nice talking to her as she is studying in Sydney and hence, we only see her once a year. Even then, we don't really talk. It's more of a watch TV shows and just hang out at Hannah's place kinda thing.
So yes, it's amazing how our friendship survived with just a measly annual meeting that doesn't even involve much interaction.

Anyway, yes, I went shopping and when Christine goes shopping, it's never a good ending for her bank account.
No exception this time round.

~~

Hit the jackpot at these stores.

I think they ran out of TOPSHOP bags. 


I only realised that ALL I bought were bottoms when I started on this post. LOL.

Here are the individual shots!


ALL WERE ON SALE. HURRAY FOR SALE SEASON.


Jeans: Topshop (Motor Baxter Skinny), S$49
Black slouchy shorts: Forever 21, S$10
Denim shorts with embroidered flowers inserts : Forever 21, S$15
Black skirt with green flowers: Warehouse, S$49
Zippy pleather skirt: Pull & Bear, S$29.90
Plaid skirt: Pull & Bear, S$17.90

I'm trying to build up my basic essentials staples.
The jeans and pleather skirt are definitely going on the list.
It's a ever-growing list.

Besides focusing just on plain basics, the little details matter too.
Cue denim shorts and the skater skirt.
So yes, pay attention to the little details.
Even a simple pleather skirt has so many variations to it.
(The zip down front changes so many things)


Got a Spikes & Roses bracelet from Topshop, Freedom too (S$9). It was love at first sight.
Love the contrast between the edgy spikes and the feminine roses. Such a bright colour too.




I will probably put together a lookbook for these soon so look out for it! :)



Till next time.

Love,
Christine xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...