cookieChoices = {}
Image Map

Monday 12 May 2014

Outfit | At Your Service

 Hope you guys had an awesome weekend!
I thought I'd do an outfit post since it's been a while I did one :)
Here's what I wore on Saturday.


Taken with my Samsung S4 | Photo credit to my mum.



I wore this to the S.E.A. Aquarium @ Sentosa as part of celebrating Mother's Day!
My family and I decided to celebrate it one day early partly because I've a previous engagement on the actual day and also, we thought that there will be lesser people.

Now, do you see why I named this outfit "At Your Service?"
No?
Well, here's one more photo.


It occurred to me that in this outfit, it looks totally natural if I had just curtsey and said "at your service." 
Don't you think so?

~~ 

I love the cutting of the dress: fitting at the bust area but flares out from the waist.
This is a very flattering cut for those who have bigger hips but a pretty toned upper body (or a ample chest area) as it accentuates your assets and downplays the flaws.

Wearing a white long sleeve top inside changes the dress game from a simple I-just-threw-on-a-dress-because-I-can't-be-bothered look to a preppy yes-I-put-in-effort-to-look-effortless look.
Doesn't this remind you of the time where we had uniforms for school?
Probably a good time to add #throwback.


Red is a pretty bold colour so, for me, it's either match it or keep it simple.
In this case, I matched my shoe to the dress while keeping accessories in simple black (which matched the crosses on the dress anyway)


Outfit Details

Dress | H&M
White Top |  Chicwish
Bag | Aldo
Shoes | Atmosphere, Primark
Sunnies | Isetan
Watch | Fossil

~~

That's all folks.
Happy Monday and have a great week ahead!
:)

Oh yes, bonus photo!
Had a Sorbet Lolly in my dress colours!
Strawberry and Yoghurt flavoured.


It was pretty yummy too! :)


Till next time.
Love,
Christine xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...