cookieChoices = {}
Image Map

Friday 18 July 2014

4 Ways I Wear a T-shirt


Hi everyone!

It has been a while. Like the title says... this post will be featuring 4 ways I style a T-Shirt.

Why a T-shirt?

A T-shirt is a closet staple in everyone's wardrobe. It's comfy, stylish, and super versatile. Hence a wide range of T-shirts can be found from your nearby market to designer racks. Everyone has got their favourite shirt where every seam just seem to hit the curves at the right part. Plus, everyone has their own favourite way to wear their t-shirt, be it with jeans or shorts. So today, I will be showing you my own 4 favourite ways to wear a shirt.

Anyway, remember this look?

denim jacket showdown, school outfit, casual and chic wear, floral skirt pairing
#Denim Jacket Showdown

It's from our very first #SSS Denim Jacket Showdown! This post will feature 4 other ways to wear this fabulous shirt which has been very well worn and loved.

#1- Simple and Straightforward


styling t-shirt, plain tee, pairing with shorts, denim shorts, casual outfit, ootd

The ever classic, straightforward way to wear a shirt is to wear it with jeans. Except mine is the Singaporeanised version-- denim shorts! The T-shirt + Shorts combination is forever popular here in our sunny weather. Plus the colour scheme of this outfit is also simple but striking.

#2- Rugged Casual


 plaid button down, cool outfit, ootd, plus-size styling, plus-sized fashion, singapore style


Another T-shirt + Shorts combination! Except this time it's paired with a plaid button-down which acts as a jacket for me and black chunky boots. I was going for a rugged look so I added some leather bracelets. This look is wearable for everyday I would say. It's great for transitioning from the cold indoors(aircon!) to hot outdoors.

#3-Summer Casual Formal Style



Here's a look that ups the style of the T-shirt by incorporating it into a casual formal look! A straight cut skirt and a soft blazer makes the outfit appear more put together.

#4- Ready to Have Fun

fun

Lastly, a look to wear when you're out for a night of fun with friends!

A pair of black skinny jeans + T-shirt + Heels= Ready to kick ass.

I love how my black jeans has this gold zip detailing which adds edge to the outfit. To brighten up an otherwise black and white outfit, I added in my bright coral heels and a neon yellow bangle. If it hasn't been noticed by now, I really like to dress simply most of the time. 


Thanks for reading! Hopefully this will give you ideas on how to wear your t-shirt next time! Also, I'm playing around with the colour filters options in the editing software a bit so that's why the colours look different from the usual. What do you think of it? Comment and share below with me how you would wear your favourite T-Shirt! 

Till next time.
Love,
El   xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...