cookieChoices = {}
Image Map

Monday 17 February 2014

Cosy, meet Edgy

My mum drove for the first time in a long long while. 
Since I didn't have to take the public transport (read: standing; not that there is anything wrong with taking public transport!! I love it and it gets me to places), I broke out these lovely babies of mine from Jeffrey Campbell.


No pain (on my soles) no gain (in height)....right?


Knits, Spikes and Crosses

Outfit
Top: H&M
Dress: Cotton On
Socks: Primark
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell's Tardy (mine's in green!)



Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
Ring: H&M
Belt: Primark (gift)


~~

Finally went to get my long coveted Samsung Galaxy 4 LTE+ at a place called J2mobile in Far East Plaza. Check my Instagram (christinehzy) if you would like to see a photo! 

The shop has pretty reasonable, and dare I say relatively cheap, prices. They do boast of having the cheapest mobile prices in Singapore after all. The lady was really friendly and helpful too :)

My mum found what she wanted as well (work shoes, spoon and intimates).
Really fruitful day all in all :) 
 Lovely weather too <3
(or maybe it's because I was in the car and therefore, no sweating!)

~~

I'm curious.
How would you style the Tardy?
Leave a comment below or Instagram/Tweet me your outfit!
Would love to hear from you :)


Till next time.
Love,
Christine xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...