cookieChoices = {}
Image Map

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Mini-haul: Chicwish, H&M, Uniqlo, Cotton On, Miss Selfridge, Americaya

As promised, here's my (somewhat) mini-haul of the stuff I bought on my self-declared retail therapy day and some other stuff I've accrued before and since then! :)





Confession: I'm an avid online shopper.

This is really a mini-haul compared to my usual shopping standard and taking into consideration that I bought  some of them 2/3 months ago.


From left to right
First row: Yellow polka dot pants, Uniqlo, $9.90 (sale); Pink dotted shirt, Cotton On, $10 (sale), Cream L/S Crop Top, Miss Selfridge, $63 ($53.70 after my F3 member discount!)

Middle row: (All from online store Chicwish) L/S crochet top, AUD33.92; Skull lace blouse, AUD29.90; Armygreen hooded parka, AUD63.67

Bottom row: (all from H&M Somerset) Black chiffon and mesh L/S top, $20 (sale); Dark green knit top, S17.90; Boyfriend jeans, $10 (sale)

~~

YES. You read that right, jeans on sale at H&M for $10. 
Who can resist getting them? (rhetorical question)

Also, Chicwish is having a 15% off store-wide at this point of writing. 
If you are about the same size as me on the top (UK10-12), no harm checking the site out! 
What's more, they offer free international shipping!
(No point looking at their bottoms though for all sizes are SPCs: skinny people clothes)


~~


I bought some hosiery from H&M as well.



Both were at $5 each from $9.90 (left) and $17.90 (right) respectively.

I haven't thought of what to wear with these socks/tights yet though.
I just liked the pattern and prints on them.
We'll see.

~~


If you follow me on instagram (@christinehzy), you'd have seen my photo of this baby here.

If you've not...
I got this on sale for $29.90. I think it cost $79.90 originally. What's more, it's from Americaya.

As my friend so eloquently put it - " buy first then regret"
But booties are always IN in the fall season.
Moreover, it's pretty light for a pair of booties and it's quite comfortable too.
So, no regrets there :D


Alas, no accessories for me this time round.

That's all for my mini-haul for Fall. Somewhat.

Till next time.
Love,
Christine xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...